- Netscape developed it in 1995.
used on the Web.
It is a high-level, interpreted language
- that can
easily be added with languages like HTML.
programming language. It is lightweight which consume minimal memory
resources when its code or an application is running and cross-platform.
going to release in 2022 year.
applications: Websites, Web Applications, Server Applications, Games, Art,
What is TypeScript?
- Anders Hejlsberg developed it in 2012 at Microsoft. Anders Hejlsberg
also designed C# at Microsoft.
- Object-Oriented language - It is
object-oriented language with classes, interfaces and statically typed
programming like C# or Java.
- You will need a compiler to compile
the code and
with some additional features with classes, interfaces, inheritance,
generics etc .
- A TypeScript code is written in a file which have.ts extension.
changing the extension from .js to .ts and compiled with other TypeScript files.
- TypeScript is portable - Execute on any
browsers, devices, or any operating systems.
- DOM Manipulation - To manipulate the DOM for
It is developed by
Netscape in 1995.
It is developed by Anders Hejlsberg in 2012.
in .js extension.
TyTypeScript source file is
in .ts extension.
It is just a scripting
programming concept like
inheritance, generics, etc.
doesn't support strongly typed
or static typing.
It supports strongly typed
or static typing feature.
doesn't support optional
It supports optional
It is interpreted language
that's why it highlighted the
errors at runtime.
compiles the code and
highlighted errors during the
development time at compile time.