1. ReactJS Introduction
UI development library. It is now one of the most commonly used frontend
libraries for web development and mobile apps. It is based on
component-based front end library responsible only for the view layer or UI
of the application.
- It's founded by Jordan Walke a
software engineer at Facebook in 2011 in its newsfeed section. But it's
public initial version 0.3.0 of React is released on May 2013.
- It's latest version of React 18.2.0 released on 14 June 2022.
- React offers various extensions for entire application architectural
support such as Flux and React Native, beyond mere UI.
If a developer wants to create a changeable and large web
application without reloading it, they often choose React. In fact, React is
fast, simple yet very effective to do that. Behind it's biggest features is Virtual
These are the some companies which are using RactJS.
2. NodeJS Introduction
- Ryan Dahl developed Node JS in the year 2009
- NodeJS js is not a programming language. It is a runtime environment.
- NodeJS can be runs on various platforms like Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X,
- If we create a .JS file in our system and want to run that file we can use
node.js. So it provides runtime enviroment.
- NodeJS is commonly used for Backend Social Networking, Sinple page
application, Chat Applications, Data Streaming etc.
- NodeJS runs single threaded, non blocking, asynchronous programming which
is very memory efficient.
- NodeJS eliminates the waiting, and simply continues with the next request.
- There are many companies which use NodeJS like Netflix, NASA,
Trello, PayPal, LinkedIn, Walmart, Uber, Twitter, Yahoo, eBay, GoDaddy.
Google uses NodeJS in its search indexing service.
ability to run on the computer, instead of the browser. This is made
- Node.js is built on the V8 engine of Google. It is the fastest
machine code, which the computer understands. The result is then generated
and returned to node.js.
- Node.js uses asynchronous programming.
Node.js overtook React.js to become the most used web
framework among software developers worldwide, as of 2022.
According to the survey, 47.12 percent of respondents
reported to be using Node.js, while 42.62 percent were
Overflow Developers Survey
Difference between the ReactJs & NodeJS
|| ReactJS founded by Jordan Walke a
software engineer at Facebook in 2011.
|| NodeJS founded by Ryan Dahl in the
|| ReactJS is used for making user interface.
|| NodeJS is used as a back end framework.
|| ReactJS use Virtual DOM model.
|| It does not have DOM concept.
|| No micro-services and API support.
|| Micro-services and API can be create with nodeJS.
|| ReactJS does not support MVC model.
|| It completely support MVC Model.
|| ReactJS scalability is still a challenge.
|| NodeJS is highly scalable.
|| Companies are using ReactJS - Facebook, Uber Technologies,
Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest etc.
|| Companies are using NodeJS -NASA, Trello, PayPal, LinkedIn etc.