1. ReactJS Introduction
UI development library. It is now one of the most commonly used frontend
libraries for web development and mobile apps. It is based on
component-based front end library responsible only for the view layer or UI
of the application.
- It's founded by Jordan Walke a
software engineer at Facebook in 2011 in its newsfeed section. But it's
public initial version 0.3.0 of React is released on May 2013.
- It's latest version of React 18.2.0 released on 14 June 2022.
- React offers various extensions for entire application architectural
support such as Flux and React Native, beyond mere UI.
If a developer wants to create a changeable and large web
application without reloading it, they often choose React. In fact, React is
fast, simple yet very effective to do that. Behind it's biggest features is Virtual
These are the some companies which are using RactJS.
1. Expressjs Introduction
- Express.js was developed by TJ Holowaychuk. The first release, according
to Express.js GitHub repository was on 22 May 2010. Version 0.12
- ExpressJS as a layer built on the top of the Node.js that helps
manage a server and routes.
- It is a framework for Node.js.
- It allows to setup middleware to respond to HTTP Requests
- It is used for building backend of web application. So it can be used
server side application on NodeJS.
- It support MVC Architecture.
- ExpressJS you have access to several functions that will
facilitate and reduce the development time of your web application. So It is
a fast, robust and asynchronous in nature.
- 1895 companies reportedly use ExpressJS in their tech stacks, including
Twitter, Accenture, and Stack
The below architecture diagram show how expressJS internally work with
Reactjs overtook Vuejs to become the most used web
framework among software developers worldwide, as of 2022.
According to the survey, 18.82 percent of respondents
reported to be using Vuejs, while 42.62 percent were
Overflow Developers Survey
Difference between the ReactJs & ExpressJS
|| ReactJS founded by Jordan Walke a
software engineer at Facebook in 2011.
|| ExpressJS was developed by TJ Holowaychuk. The first release,
according to Express.js GitHub repository was on 22 May 2010. Version 0.12
|| ReactJS is used for making reusable UI components for user interface.
|| ExpressJS is used for building backend of web application.
|| ReactJS is a library.
|| It is a framework for Node.js.
|| It's latest version of React 18.2.0 released on 14 June 2022.
|| The current latest stable version of ExpressJS is 4.18.1
on 7th 29-04-2022.
|| Companies are using ReactJS - Facebook, Uber Technologies,
Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest etc.
|| Companies are using ExpressJS -Twitter,
Accenture, and Stack etc.